Since our establishment in the market, we have been known as a reputed supplier by offering Mint Terpenes. It is processed under the guidance of industry experts at our hygienic laboratory by using peppermint procured from authentic vendors available in the market. The offered compound is used in pharmaceutical items, personal care products, food and beverage items. Offered Mint Terpenes is available in the market at a competitive price to our extensive client base.
- Precise composition
- Organic by nature
- High effectiveness
- CAS N0. : 9005-90-7
- ITC [HS] N0. : 3301-25-90
- Description : Terpenes the low boilers in particular in oils from Mentha Arvensis. The isolation is carried out by fractional, distillation.
- Color/Appearance : Clear colour-less to Pale Yellowish
- Odour : Typically musty.
- SP. GR. : 0.90 to 0.915
- Refractive Index at 25 0C : 1.425 0
- Total Menthone at 25 0C : 98-99%
- Alpha Pinene : 11 to 15%
- Beeta-pinene : 20 to 30%
- L-limonene : 25% to 40%
- Application : In flavoring compounds and processing of other derivatives.
- Packing : In Gall. new drum, airtight packed 180 kgs, 185 Kgs or25 kgs nett.