Our clients rely on us as a successful supplier for offering them Dementholised Peppermint Oil. This compound is hygienically processed in our advanced laboratory by using superior quality compounds in sync with the quality standards of present industry. This oil finds its use in pharmaceutical and food industry to formulate medicines, chewing gum and other food items. We offer our clients this Dementholised Peppermint Oil at a nominal price.
- Used as a flavoring agent
- Long shelf life
- Precise composition
- CAS N0. : 8000-34-4
- ITC [HS] N0. : 3301-25-90
- Formula : C10H20O
- Source & Description : Entirely natural oil, originally recovered from Steam Distilled
- Plant of Mentha Arvensis after recovery of Levo-menthol, grown in India.
- Pale-yellow color . Clear-liquid, Odour-Characteristic and pleasant
- SP. GR. : 0.9 g.
- Refractive Index at 25 0C : 1.455 to 1.465
- Optical Rotation at 25 0C : - 16 to -18 0
- Solubility in Alcohol : In 4 volume of 90% Alcohol
- L-Menthol : 38 to 40%
- Menthone : 16-18%
- ISO Menthone : 9 -10%
- Menthyal Acetate : 2 - 3%
- Neo Menthol : 6 to 8%
- Total Menthol : 50-55%
- Application Pharmaceutics Aid, in flavoring , Chewing gum, cold rub oil etc.
- Packing In new Gall. drum of 180 kgs net / 25kgs. net, packed airtight.